bands & ensembles
With the following bands and ensembles I have been working for many years now – and from year to year new and interesting formations arise. Last but not least the audience is the one, who profits by this variety and can always look forward to new projects and finally be part of the musical results.
- Alexandrina Simeon quintet – Alexandrina’s first solo project with words and music being penned by herself, including the outrageous musicians: Daniel Mark Eberhard (p, arr.), Stephan Holsein (cl/sax), Andi Bauer (b), Tom Steppich (dr).
- Whispering Grass – Modern Jazz, original compositions; Andreas Roßkopf (git, compositions), Janusz Leudemann (double bass), Christian Buss (sax), Oliver Möbius (dr) >> www.whispering-grass.de
- Simeon/Eberhard Duo – the art of playing duo, with passion and lightness (jazz and soul) >> www.daniel-eberhard.de
- The Hornflakes – Jazz and Swing / Big Band Music under the direction of Willy Nuszbaum >> www.thehornflakes.de
- Peter Vogel and his quintet (Lindau/Langenargen) – jazz mixed up with classik, songs being penned by Peter Vogel
- Roland Plomer and the ensemble Vocalissimo – gospels and spirituals, as well as musical, jazz, German songs of the 20ies >> www.musik-plomer.de
- Njamy Sitson Group – compositions written by Njamy Sitson, with instruments, or a capella (african polyphony) >> Njamy Sitson
- PAS DEUX TROIS – pop, soul, gospel and modern classic as well as original compositions by Hannes Hogl; Anna Peszko (piano, organ) and Hannes Hogl (e-guitar, frettless bass, 6-string-bass), Alexandrina Simeon (voc) >> www.pasdeuxtrois.de
- friends and family www.lackerschmid.de www.presley-family.de www.gerd-meyer.co www.ulifiedler.de www.melodiva.de www.jukevox.de www.laheina.de